2023-2024 Novavax Now Available to Order
Novavax COVID-19 vaccine, adjuvanted (2023-2024 formula) is now available to order. 2023-2024Novavax is authorized for individuals 12 years and older.
This product package contains two multi dose vials each containing five doses. The NDC for this product is NDC # 80631-0105-02.
It can be ordered through PhilaVax following the same steps used to order all other 2023-2024 COVID-19 vaccine products. Vaccines for Children (VFC) and Bridge Access Program (BAP) providers can order Novavax for eligible patients.
As a reminder, your practice can now:
1) Order COVID-19 vaccine through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program
2) Order COVID-19 vaccine for privately insured adults, and
3) Enroll in the Bridge Access Program (BAP) to procure COVID-19 vaccine for uninsured or underinsured adults. BAP vaccines can only be used for uninsured and underinsured patients aged 18 and up.
When possible, VFC providers should vaccinate eligible 18-year-olds with VFC vaccine before using BAP vaccine.
This new blog post highlights important changes in this new period of COVID-19 vaccination, including:
- The Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 program has formally ended.
- Bivalent COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use.
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) approved the use of updated (monovalent) COVID-19 vaccines.
- Providers can order the updated COVID-19 vaccine for privately insured patients by directly contacting the manufacturers for each product (see below for more information).
- With the exception of certain specialty providers, all Vaccines for Children (VFC) providers are required to stock COVID-19 vaccine inventory for both privately/CHIP insured patients and VFC eligible patients.
- Philadelphia vaccine providers are encouraged to enroll in the Bridge Access Program to provide updated COVID-19 vaccines for uninsured or underinsured adults 18 years and older.
If you have any questions about ordering COVID-19 vaccine, contact email@example.com.