The Bridge Program is a COVID-19 vaccine program for uninsured and underinsured adults 19 years of age and older in Philadelphia county.
The program will only offer COVID-19 vaccines for uninsured and underinsured adults, 19 and older. The Immunization Program expects to launch the Bridge Program in early fall, with an exact launch date still forthcoming, but in alignment with commercialization of COVID-19 vaccine.
Sites that wish to enroll in the Bridge Program will need to complete an enrollment form. This includes sites that are already enrolled in the COVID-19 program.
1. Provider Eligibility
- Providers already seeing or are willing to see uninsured or underinsured adults, 19 years of age and older.
- Providers who want to offer COVID-19 vaccine to their eligible patients.
- Providers that can estimate the number of uninsured or underinsured adults their site currently sees or will see. Note: This information will be required on the Bridge Program enrollment form. Sites will not be able to enroll without this information.
2. Who counts as uninsured or underinsured?
- Adults not covered by any health insurance plan.
- Adults who have health insurance, but coverage does not include any vaccines.
- Adults who have health insurance, but coverage does not include all vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
- Adults who have health insurance, but there is a fixed dollar limit or cap for vaccines.