Updated Eligibility Criteria for Monkeypox Vaccine
There has been a recent update in eligibility criteria for monkeypox vaccination, including sex workers of any sex or gender, as well as anyone who has had recent close contact with someone infected with monkeypox.Eligible individuals include:
- Gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, and other men who have sex with men, transgender, or non-binary persons, who are 18 years of age or older.
- And have had multiple or anonymous sex partners in the last 14 days, and/or believe they have been exposed to an STI within the last 14 days.
- Or have had any newly diagnosed STI in the past 6 months*, including gonorrhea, chlamydia, early syphilis, or HIV.
- Sex workers of any sex or gender.
- Anyone with known close, skin-to-skin contact within the last 14 days with someone infected with monkeypox.
*Eligibility criteria has been modified from a newly diagnosed STI in the past 3 months to the past 6 months.
Thank you for your dedication to curbing the spread of monkeypox. If you have any questions about these criteria, please reach out to email@example.com.