Monkeypox Inventory Update and Ordering Cadence
To facilitate the transition to intradermal (ID) administration of the Jynneos Monkeypox (MPX) vaccine, please:
- Accept all Monkeypox inventory into your inventory location. Use this guide.
- Complete an inventory reconciliation titled “SubQ to ID Transition,” so that we have an accurate count of the number of vials you have on hand. Use this guide.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org when the reconciliation is complete so PDPH staff can update your inventory to reflect the number of ID doses you have on hand.
Beginning Monday 08/22, we are moving to a weekly ordering cadence for the MPX vaccine.Providers will need to enter orders by 5 pm on Mondays. If your request is approved, you can expect to receive MPX doses Wednesday or Thursday following your request date. Please remember for your request to be approved you must:
- Upload your temperature logs to PhilaVax or email them to email@example.com.
- Report wasted doses in PhilaVax. Because Jynneos is licensed for one dose per vial, wastage will be considered as any wastage of a full vial of vaccine for any reason. See wastage reporting instructions here and additional wastage guidance here.
- Submit your reconciliation in PhilaVax. A reconciliation guide can be found here.
- Find the order form here.
- Need a refresher on the Inventory Module in PhilaVax? Find a video guide here.
- Use this dose tracker to track JYNNEOS administration at your practice.
If you have questions about accessing MPX vaccine, email firstname.lastname@example.org.